Friday, June 24, 2005

Independent World Television - Birth of a Network

IWTnews takes L.A.

IWTnews played to a packed house in L.A. Monday night, with what was meant to be a small gathering turning into a major event that drew over 200 Hollywood activists, actor and producers. Supporters squeezed in to see Birth of a Network and hear Gore Vidal and Paul Jay talk about news, democracy, and building the world's first global independent news network.
"When Dan Rather was asked to justify his network's poor coverage on the issue of Weapons of Mass Destruction," Paul gave as one example after the screening, "he said he 'gives the benefit of the doubt' to any President, Republican or Democrat, and doesn't apologize for that.'
"Well, we need a TV network that doesn't give the benefit of the doubt to those in power, be they Republican or Democrat."

(boilingfrog's comments)

Congrats! Paul, and the rest of the folks at IWT.

Regarding objectivity and diversity:
I believe that as long as we allow dirty deceptions, and black budget ops to go on unchallenged, and without question, we will certainly end up where we are headed.

I look forward to a proper airing of the assorted variations of truths, especially concerning bogus war pretexts (Spanish American War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Gulf War's I and II, Afghanistan, and the Global War on Terrorism, which would of course include revisiting the horrors of 9/11.
This will help create a space for facts to emerge quicker, which may just help prevent future wars, save lives and the rights of people everywhere.

Thank you all for your dedication and hard work making IWT a reality.

9 Comments:

Blogger Tom Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about nh department of health

8:05 PM, October 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog a lot. website design bathurst Lots better than most I've seen!

5:10 PM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Orendon said...

WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for alternative medicine san antonio and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding alternative medicine san antonio

6:47 AM, October 27, 2005  
Anonymous barrie web design said...

What's up boilingfrog, I was blog surfing for barrie website hosting and I came upon your site.
Your site didn't have exactly what I was looking for on barrie website hosting, but I though it was a good read. Keep it up.. Take care.

8:33 PM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger Blog World said...

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
Stewart Alsop- Posters.

10:31 PM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger FDF said...

Do not take Lortab if you have narrow-angle glaucoma. Lortab may worsen this condition. Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease; have liver disease

3:04 AM, January 20, 2006  
Anonymous Atkins said...

From what I can see, not many blogs talk about stuff like animal bite library clean air act legal and that is sad. I think your blog is great that way.

keep it up.

12:35 AM, January 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Visit Our Web Site at http://buildhomes4u.com If You are Looking forr advice on unique house plans.

2:19 AM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous stories of beastiality said...

I wasnt sure I wanted to be pregnant right away,after finally escaping from Cliffords clutches. ``Matthew.
free adult animal sex stories
free adult granny stories
babysitter fuck stories
erotic celebrity stories
survivor stories rape
I wasnt sure I wanted to be pregnant right away,after finally escaping from Cliffords clutches. ``Matthew.

8:47 AM, December 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home